Saturday 5 October 2013

Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink....

Week 3 in our Floral Design class we created two lovely monochromatic designs I'd like to share with you . The first we created was the Cresent Design in pink !
 Our teacher is teaching us how to green in and create our line...


 Here is teacher Ves's finished Cresent....
                                                                            \ . /
Here is mine .....

 My same arrangement ..pic taken at home in different lighting...and "tweaked" as I needed to 'firm up' my line on the right-hand curve...

Lovely in pink,,,,snapdragons,roses,gerbera,pitt,leather and myrtle...


Next design segment was on the Hogarth's Curve.....Ves has us prepare our mechanics....

 Teacher Ves' Hogarth curve almost finished.....
                                                                              \ . /

My Hogarth's Curve completed in class...

 I love the flower choices of Dendrobium Orchids, Bells of Ireland, Lillies, pitt ,leather,and myrtle...lovely combination together!
 I sure hope you are enjoying these beautiful designs Vesna is sharing with us as much as I am ! I am passionate about design and hope to be creating as a  Floral Designer as a future career when this class is completed. I love how much technique we are learning ,and the elements of design that are incorporated in every creation! There is soooo much to learn still ! I think one might always be learning in this craft as so much changes and trends and styles change so quickly...you need to be able to adapt quickly....to change!


Cheers to change !
Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment